3 Stocks Boosting The Food & Beverage Industry Higher
- RMCF's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 3.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.31, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.47, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- ROCKY MOUNTAIN CHOC FACT INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ROCKY MOUNTAIN CHOC FACT INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.69 versus $0.24 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.86 versus $0.69).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Food Products industry. The net income increased by 1447.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.10 million to $1.49 million.
- 35.89% is the gross profit margin for ROCKY MOUNTAIN CHOC FACT INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 13.43% is above that of the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts