Germany vs. Brazil: Who Wins on Sex, Beer and Food?
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- It was an overwhelming win for Germany and an excruciating loss for Brazil in the World Cup semifinal match on Tuesday. The final score? 7-1; a bizarrely-high number of goals for a game infamous for so few. Merely 29 minutes into the first half, the soccer game was all but over with Germany having scored 5 against Brazil's zero.
So Germany beat Brazil when it comes to kicking balls into nets, but who wins in the more important (soccer fans, dispute) game of life?
Using science and stuff, TheStreet compared the two nations in several key metrics. Here are the ironclad results.
Best beerGermany: Oettinger Brazil: Skol Win: Germany. If for nothing else, have you seen the portion sizes? Drinking beer from a tankard than a more sensible-sized glass is always preferable.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV