NEW YORK (TheStreet) --Shares of Gigamon Inc. (GIMO) are falling -32.62% to $12.25 on heavy volume in late afternoon trading today, continuing a slump the networking and communication devices company began when the market opened.
Gigamon announced it cut its revenue forecast for the 2014 second quarter to between $34.5 million and $35 million, from its original guidance between $38 million and $42 million.
The company said "challenges with closing deals" is what led to them cutting their revenue outlook. Gigamon is expected to release its 2014 second quarter results after the close on July 24.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV