NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- On CNBC's "Cramer's Mad Dash" segment, TheStreet's Jim Cramer, co-manager of the Action Alerts PLUS portfolio, was taking a look at Visa (V), Apple (AAPL) and the possibility of a partnership for mobile payments.
Read More: Cramer: Downed Plane Was a Rubicon
Cramer quoted a research note from Pacific Crest: "New Visa products are a mobile payment game-changer; a Visa and Apple partnership could materialize."
Cramer also referenced Visa's conference call, in which CEO Charles Scharf talked about the "mobile payments revolution," but did not mention any specific partners.And neither company will leak this sort of news, Cramer said. But "mobile payments is the way of the future." The iPhone 6 could possibly have the payments feature built into it, he concluded. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell Read More: Time's Up! Alibaba or Softbank Should Buy Yahoo! Now
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV