NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Coty (COTY) continue to trade lower, now down -0.36% to $17.90 in heavy trading volume, after the company earlier today announced a new organizational structure revolving around categories and regions as the beauty products maker looks to improve its profitability, the Wall Street Journal reported.
All Coty brands will now be under four consumer driven categories, fragrance, skin care, color cosmetics and body care.
The company will organize itself under four markets: North America, Europe, Latin America, and Asia-Pacific/Middle East, Africa, and not the current two stand-alone division model of Coty Prestige and Coty Beauty, the company said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV