On 7/11/14, Magnum Hunter Resources Corp's 10.25% Series C Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock (MHR.PRC) will trade ex-dividend, for its monthly dividend of $0.2135, payable on 7/31/14. As a percentage of MHR.PRC's recent share price of $26.33, this dividend works out to approximately 0.81%, so look for shares of MHR.PRC to trade 0.81% lower — all else being equal — when MHR.PRC shares open for trading on 7/11/14. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 9.78%, which compares to an average yield of 8.21% in the "Oil & Gas Exploration & Production" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, MHR.PRC was trading at a 4.84% premium to its liquidation preference amount. The chart below shows the one year performance of MHR.PRC shares, versus MHR:
Below is a dividend history chart for MHR.PRC, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.2135 on Magnum Hunter Resources Corp's 10.25% Series C Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock:
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Magnum Hunter Resources Corp (MHR) makes up 3.59% of the First Trust ISE-Revere Natural Gas Index Fund ETF (FCG) which is trading higher by about 0.3% on the day Wednesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV