3 Stocks Pushing The Materials & Construction Industry Lower
2. As of noon trading, Armstrong World Industries ( AWI) is down $0.86 (-1.5%) to $56.62 on light volume. Thus far, 151,763 shares of Armstrong World Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 886,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $56.58-$57.81 after having opened the day at $57.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.49. Armstrong World Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells flooring products and ceiling systems worldwide. Armstrong World Industries has a market cap of $3.2 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are down 0.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Armstrong World Industries a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Armstrong World Industries as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, increase in net income, reasonable valuation levels and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Armstrong World Industries Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts