The company, which focuses developing krill oil-based forms of omega-3 phospholipid therapies for treating and preventing cardiometabolic disorders, said it completed the Phase II, double-blind, placebo-controlled TRIFECTA study and the Pharmacokinetic PK trial. These results would be crucial in Acasti's talks with the FDA on approval to conduct a Phase III trial in the U.S.
"The conclusion of the clinical studies is a key milestone in our drug development program and we look forward to obtaining results for the two trials," said Acasti interim president and CEO Andre Godin in a statement.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV