GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas, July 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (NYSE:SIX) the world's largest regional theme park company, announced today that it will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
- Credit Suisse Gaming, Lodging, Leisure & Restaurants Conference – August 6, 2014 at Credit Suisse in New York, NY
- Wells Fargo Securities Denver Equity Forum – August 7, 2014 at the JW Marriott hotel in Denver, CO
- Wells Fargo Technology, Media and Telecom Conference – November 13, 2014 at the Waldorf Astoria hotel in New York, NY
Copies of presentations used at the conferences will be posted on the company's Investor Relations website at www.sixflags.com/investors.
About Six Flags Entertainment Corporation Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world's largest regional theme park company with $1.1 billion in revenue and 18 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For 53 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions including up-close animal encounters, Fright Fest® and Holiday in the Park®. For more information, visit www.sixflags.com.
SOURCE Six Flags Entertainment Corporation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts