PHOENIX, July 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Inventure Foods, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNAK), advances the frozen fruit category today with the introduction of Rader Farms® Fruit PLUS Vitamins™, the first-ever fortified whole frozen fruit product. Using proprietary technology and topical nutrients sourced from whole fruits and vegetables, Fruit PLUS Vitamins builds on naturally-occurring vitamins found within whole strawberries, blueberries and blackberries and boosts the nutrition level with five additional vitamins, including B1, B6, D, E and K.
Available in Strawberries & Blueberries and Mixed Berry Blend (featuring strawberries, blueberries and blackberries), the Fruit PLUS Vitamins line is currently available in grocery store freezers in select markets with a suggested retail price of $7.99 per 21-ounce package.
While a one-cup serving of traditional mixed strawberries and blueberries may provide 65 percent of the daily recommended value (DV) of Vitamin C and 2 percent DV of Vitamin A, a single one-cup serving of Fruit PLUS Vitamins offers the following:
- Vitamin A = 125 percent DV
- Vitamin B1 = 145 percent DV
- Vitamin B6 = 145 percent DV
- Vitamin C = 250 percent DV
- Vitamin D = 175 percent DV
- Vitamin E = 105 percent DV
- Vitamin K = 50 percent DV
The additional nutrients are extracted naturally from a blend that includes cranberries, orange, shitake mushrooms, pomegranates and other fruits that are topically applied to the berries. The process boosts nutritional value without altering the appearance or taste of the naturally sweet fruit that Rader Farms is known for.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV