The stock was down 2.03% to $59.40 in pre-market trading on Wednesday.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Household Durables industry average. The net income increased by 34.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $88.67 million to $118.82 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 17.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- GRMN has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 2.54, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 35.55% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 73.86% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, GRMN should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for GARMIN LTD is rather high; currently it is at 58.73%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 20.37% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: GRMN Ratings Report