Regions Bank (NYSE: RF) on Wednesday announced that Patsy Fleeman is the July 2014 recipient of the Regions Bank Better Life Award. Fleeman is a Business Banking sales assistant in Springfield, Tenn. The Better Life Award is the top honor given to a Regions associate for outstanding dedication and job performance, as well as exemplary involvement and commitment to the community.
Patsy Fleeman, Business Banking sales assistant in Springfield, Tenn., is the July 2014 recipient of the Regions Bank Better Life Award. (Photo: Business Wire)
In addition to the recognition, Regions donates $1,000 in the name of the recipient to a charity of the winner’s choice. Fleeman has chosen Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee. A video profile of Fleeman is available on the Regions Financial YouTube channel.
Patsy Fleeman is a part of the go-to agricultural lending team in Robertson County, Tenn. Her farming background helps her tailor products for her clients and often drives her to go the extra mile to meet their needs; she once worked from home when the bank was closed in a snowstorm, so a farming customer could buy supplies at a rare bargain price.
Fleeman’s colleagues say she’s dependable, very supportive and always willing to help. They see that same commitment in her work with Big Brothers and Big Sisters, where she mentors two sisters who lost their father. It was a devastating experience for the girls, and they needed help coping with their loss. Then they met Fleeman.“It blew me away to learn what an impact Patsy is making on the lives of these girls,” said Neil Sutherland, Regions’ Business Banker in Springfield. “Now Patsy shows me text messages from their mother showing awards and achievements they are reaching in school. It’s just so impressive.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV