Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ:SPLK), provider of the leading software platform for real-time Operational Intelligence, today announced the release of the Splunk® Mobile App for iPhone and iPad. The Splunk Mobile App gives Splunk Enterprise users a powerful new way to view, interact with and share Splunk Enterprise dashboards and reports, receive real-time alerts and leverage Operational Intelligence on the go through a fully optimized mobile user experience. Download the Splunk Mobile App for free from the Apple App Store or go to the Splunk website.
“The Splunk Mobile App has been designed to provide our users with an incredible experience when accessing Splunk Enterprise from their iPhone or iPad,” said Sanjay Mehta, vice president of product marketing, Splunk. “Splunk deployments have become increasingly critical for our users, who now can benefit from the universal access and collaboration provided by the Splunk Mobile App. It seamlessly and securely puts Operational Intelligence at our customers’ fingertips, whenever and wherever they need it.”
“The Splunk Mobile App allows us to enhance the value of our Splunk Enterprise deployment by breaking down barriers to data access,” said Ant Lefebvre, senior systems engineer, Middlesex Hospital. “The ability to query Splunk dashboards and receive alerts from an iPad or iPhone gives our mobile users a very intuitive user experience with complex data.”
With the Splunk Mobile App users can:
- Conveniently access and query their machine data.
- Easily view, annotate and share dashboards and reports.
- Receive real-time alert notifications.
- Export dashboards and reports as PDF files for offline viewing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV