GTT Communications, Inc. (“GTT”) (NYSE MKT: GTT), the leading global cloud networking provider to multinational enterprises announced today that Bob Burris has joined the GTT leadership team as Senior Vice President of Global Engineering and Operations, supporting GTT’s worldwide network encompassing 55 major metropolitan markets in 26 countries.
“Bob brings significant communications industry experience, particularly in building organizations and supporting global infrastructure,” said Rick Calder, President and CEO of GTT. “As we execute our growth strategy, Bob and his Global Engineering and Operations organization will focus on growing the worldwide GTT network and delivering outstanding client support.”
Mr. Burris has a long and distinguished career in the communications industry bringing more than 30 years of operational, engineering and technical experience to GTT. Mr. Burris joins GTT from Harris Caprock and earlier in his career he held senior level management positions at Core 180, Arbinet and Cable & Wireless.
About GTTGTT operates a global Tier 1 IP network with the most interconnected Ethernet service platform around the world. We provide highly reliable, scalable and secure cloud networking services. Our clients trust us to deliver solutions with simplicity, speed and agility that are unmatched by other network providers. For more information visit GTT www.gtt.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV