- Powerful Combinations from celebrity chef, founder and owner of Milk Bar, Christina Tosi – Tosi partnered with Kellogg's to create a variety of classic and unique Kellogg's cereal and milk combinations to help people recharge right with a delicious free breakfast. The most popular recipes ordered by attendees included:
- Banana Nut: Special K + Milk + Almond Nut Butter Drizzle + Fresh Sliced Banana
- Berry Au Lait: Frosted Mini-Wheats + Cereal Milk + Ground Coffee + Raspberries
- Tropical Mermaid: Frosted Mini-Wheats + Rice Krispies + Milk + Toasted Coconut Flakes + Sesame Seeds + Fresh Sliced Pineapple
- Nutritional advice and counsel from Emmy-award nominated physician Dr. Travis Stork – Stork helped families on-site learn about protein and whole grains. Knowing that only 25 percent of Americans believe that cereal and milk has protein and only 20 percent actually think of cereal and milk when they hear "protein and grains," Stork made it his mission to clear up any confusion.
- The fun continued with a one-of-a kind, cereal-and-milk-inspired performance by The Roots - The band made a surprise appearance inspired by the Kellogg's Cereal and Milk song. The performance tapped into The Roots' unique style, by using cereal and milk inspired instruments. It can be viewed at www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcpM-wPcL9E&index=3&list=UU-vvba8QkD2fRmHZHT81YDw.
Kellogg's® Recharge Bar Served Up Extraordinary Mornings To Thousands Of Consumers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.