3 Stocks Driving The Retail Industry Higher
- CHINA JO-JO DRUGSTORES INC's earnings per share declined by 48.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, CHINA JO-JO DRUGSTORES INC reported poor results of -$1.81 versus -$1.05 in the prior year.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Food & Staples Retailing industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 55.1% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$9.85 million to -$15.29 million.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Food & Staples Retailing industry and the overall market, CHINA JO-JO DRUGSTORES INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for CHINA JO-JO DRUGSTORES INC is currently extremely low, coming in at 3.64%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -94.77% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has declined marginally to $1.37 million or 6.22% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts