In trading on Tuesday, shares of Range Resources Corp (RRC) crossed below their 200 day moving average of $83.84, changing hands as low as $83.60 per share. Range Resources Corp shares are currently trading trading flat on the day. The chart below shows the one year performance of RRC shares, versus its 200 day moving average:
Looking at the chart above, RRC's low point in its 52 week range is $72.54 per share, with $95.41 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $84.00.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, RRC makes up 3.66% of the First Trust ISE-Revere Natural Gas Index Fund ETF (FCG) which is trading higher by about 0.3% on the day Tuesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV