MasterCard and Silicon Valley Bank are inviting startups from across North America to apply for a position in the Commerce.Innovated . class, which is designed to help commerce-focused startups grow their business.
In the four-month Commerce.Innovated. program, participating startups receive access to industry expertise across the commerce space from selected MasterCard and Silicon Valley Bank executives and partners.
Early-stage startups thinking about applying should meet the following criteria:
- Focused on an innovative commerce solution;
- Assembled a strong, small core team;
- Activated a beta of their solution, that projects to generate revenue in the next 6 months;
- Secured or raising seed funding, with plans to raise Series A;
Applications are being accepted through July 20 at www.commerceinnovated.com. Informational sessions will be held in July for those interested in learning more about the program; startups should email firstname.lastname@example.org for event specifics. Startups selected in this round will begin their four-month program in September.Commerce.Innovated. launched their first class in April 2014 with six startups: CardFlight, Dash, PayByGroup, Penny Owl, Standard Treasury and Splitwise. PennyOwl founder and CEO Seamus Matthews commented, “Participating in this program enabled us to validate and accelerate our plans, while connecting us to potential partners and investors.” Camilo Acosta, co-founder and CEO of PayByGroup noted that, “Commerce. Innovated. has been a perfect match for us, because the effort is tailored to our specific needs.” “There’s learning that happens on both sides in programs like these – startups can tap into our industry knowledge and experience, while we can observe and apply some of their more agile and flexible behavior to our day-to-day work. It’s a win-win for all involved,” said Stephane Wyper, Start Path global lead at MasterCard.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV