DENVER, July 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- RE/MAX brokerages outnumbered competitors and RE/MAX agents out-produced them in the RISMedia 26th Annual Power Broker Report. Of the 1,000 brokerages who qualified for the extended version of the survey, nearly 30 percent, or 292 brokerages, were RE/MAX affiliates. That is more than any other brand in the report which ranked participating brokerages by total 2013 home sales.
"RE/MAX Associates are known to be productive entrepreneurs who provide a high level of customer service," said Margaret Kelly, RE/MAX CEO. "As a result, they earn a positive reputation and their business grows through word-of-mouth referrals."
The Power Broker Report also shows that participating RE/MAX agents averaged 18 transaction sides, more than double the eight that competing agents averaged. In sales volume, RE/MAX agents averaged slightly more than $4 million, while the average competitor sold 60 percent less at just under $2.5 million.
The average transaction sides per agent for national franchise competitors included: Realty Executives 12.8, ERA 9.5, Coldwell Banker/NRT 9.1, Century 21 8.6, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices 7.5 and Keller Williams 7.4.In April, RISMedia released a preliminary 500-brokerage Power Broker Report yielding similar results. Short list or long, RE/MAX agents measure up in productivity. Additional metrics from the complete 1,000-brokerage version show:
- Forty-five of the top 50 brokerages are RE/MAX when ranked by most transaction sides per agent.
- Comparing 2014 to 2013, RE/MAX agents increased their average sales volume by 17.6 percent and average transaction sides by seven percent.
- RE/MAX accounted for eight percent of the agents in the report, but closed 15.7 percent of the transaction sides.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV