NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- U.S. grain commodities fall to yearly lows as favorable weather conditions and lessening conflict in Ukraine will likely lead to more supply in 2014.
As seen in the chart below, commodity exchange traded funds Teucrium Wheat Fund
(WEAT), Teucrium Corn Fund
(CORN), and Teucrium Soybean Fund
(SOYB) are currently trading near their lows on the year.
WEAT data by YCharts
Over the past month, up to six times the normal amount of precipitation fell in parts of Iowa and Illinois, where the largest U.S. growers of corn and soybeans reside.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV