NEW YORK, July 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Loews Corporation (NYSE: L) will report second quarter 2014 financial results on Monday, August 4, 2014. A conference call for analysts and investors will begin at 11:00 a.m. EDT and will be hosted by the Company's chief executive officer, James S. Tisch, and chief financial officer, David B. Edelson.
The news release and a live webcast of the conference call will be available online at the Loews Corporation website ( www.loews.com). Those interested in participating in the question and answer portion of the call should dial (877) 692-2592, or for international callers, (973) 582-2757. The conference ID number is 68031976.
A replay of the call will be available at www.loews.com or by dialing (800) 585-8367, or for international callers, (404) 537-3406. The telephone replay requires conference ID number 68031976 and will be available through September 4, 2014.
About Loews CorporationLoews Corporation is a diversified company with three publicly-traded subsidiaries: CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA), Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (NYSE: DO) and Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP); and two wholly owned subsidiaries: Loews Hotels & Resorts and HighMount Exploration & Production LLC. For more information please visit www.loews.com SOURCE Loews Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV