TORONTO, July 8, 2014 /CNW/ - On behalf of the vendor, Hangzhou Cofar, Canadian Tire is voluntarily recalling specific units of the Cuisinart Electric Smoker (Product # 085-1153) as a precautionary measure due to safety concerns that gas may build up within the unit causing the door on the smoker to open while the unit is in use.
Affected units were sold between December 2013 and May 2014 and have the following batch codes inscribed on them: 15013, 15213, 50214, 51314, 41514, 51814, 51614 and 22014.
Canadian Tire is the exclusive retailer of the Cuisinart Electric Smoker.
Customers who have purchased the recalled product from Canadian Tire should discontinue use and return it to any Canadian Tire store for a refund.SOURCE CANADIAN TIRE CORPORATION, LIMITED
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV