Colony Financial, Inc. (NYSE: CLNY) (the “Company”) today announced it will release second quarter 2014 financial results after the market close on Tuesday, August 5, 2014. The Company will conduct a conference call to discuss the results on Wednesday, August 6, 2014, at 7:00 a.m. PT / 10:00 a.m. ET.
To participate in the event by telephone, please dial (877) 407-4018 ten minutes prior to the start time (to allow time for registration). International callers should dial (201) 689-8471.
The call will also be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.colonyfinancial.com. A webcast of the call will be available for 90 days on the Company’s website.
For those unable to participate during the live call, a replay will be available beginning August 6, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET, through August 13, 2014, at 8:59 p.m. PT / 11:59 p.m. ET. To access the replay, dial (877) 870-5176 (U.S.), and use passcode 13586254. International callers should dial (858) 384-5517 and enter the same conference ID number.About Colony Financial, Inc. Colony Financial, Inc. is a real estate investment and finance company that is focused on acquiring, originating and managing a diversified portfolio of real estate-related debt and equity investments at attractive risk-adjusted returns. Our investment portfolio and target assets are primarily composed of interests in: (i) real estate and real estate-related debt, including loans acquired at a discount to par in the secondary market and new originations; and (ii) real estate equity, including single family homes held as rental investment properties. Secondary debt purchases may include performing, sub-performing or non-performing loans (including loan-to-own strategies). The Company has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust, or REIT, for U.S. federal income tax purposes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV