NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- T-Mobile US Inc. (TMUS) had coverage initiated at BMO Capital Markets with an "outperform" rating and a $40 price target "based on a weighted average of our estimated acquisition price and our standalone TMUS valuation," the firm said.
"Our expectations for earnings growth from greater scale, reduced churn, continued subscriber growth, and the potential for the company to be acquired outweigh our concerns," the firm said in a note.
Shares of T-Mobile US are down -0.36% to $32.87 in pre-market trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV