ATHENS, Ala., July 8, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Edgewater Fullscope, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Edgewater Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq:EDGW) and leading provider of Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM solutions to manufacturers, has formed a partnership with three top Microsoft Dynamics resellers called Absolute Process Partners.
Absolute Process Partners, a virtual partnership that offers global sales and implementation services to process manufacturers with international deployment needs, consists of Edgewater Fullscope, Edan Business Solutions in Belgium, KCS.net in Germany and Sable Systems in New Zealand.
"The founding members of Absolute Process Partners are the top partners selling to process manufacturers in our respective regions, and many of our customers are part of global organizations," said John Scandar, senior vice president of Edgewater Fullscope. "After working together for years on international engagements, this was an excellent opportunity to formalize our relationship. Together, we believe we can offer the greatest collection of process manufacturing knowledge and assets available to help drive value for manufacturers worldwide."Collectively, Absolute Process Partners represents over 150 Microsoft Dynamics AX process manufacturing customers in food and beverage, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, as well as over 450 Dynamics AX and CRM consultants and initial geographical coverage in 10 countries, spanning three continents. The combination of local resources, industry-specific solutions and implementation expertise, and local legal and language knowledge will enable the virtual company to offer:
- One organization providing local and country-specific support for global deployments
- Consistent, deep process industry experience
- Support for mixed mode manufacturing, including process and discrete operations
- "Follow the sun," 24 hours/five days a week support
- More efficient and cost-effective implementations by sharing collective industry expertise with customers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts