CHICAGO, July 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Bankers Life and Casualty Company, a national life and health insurer, recently won three 2014 Communicator Awards of Distinction for its suite of mobile applications.
BSPN Mobile, an innovative smartphone app powering Bankers Life's internal prospecting program, took two Silver Awards of Distinction in the finance and business categories. The sales presentation tablet app ePresenter took a Silver Award in the business category.
"Our goal is to provide our customers with the information they need to make the financial choices that are right for them," said Scott Goldberg, president of Bankers Life. "Investing in technology through award-winning mobile apps like BSPN and ePresenter allow our agents to efficiently and clearly demonstrate our vast portfolio of insurance options to future policyholders seeking our services."
With more than 6,000 entries received from around the world, the Communicator Awards is the largest and most competitive awards program honoring the creative excellence for communications professionals.The 2014 Communicator Award is the second honor the Bankers Life mobile suite has received. The Universal Life (UL) app won a Platinum MarCom Award in 2012. About Bankers LifeBankers Life focuses on the insurance needs of middle-income Americans who are near or in retirement. The Bankers Life brand is a part of CNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO), whose companies provide insurance solutions that help protect the health and retirement needs of working Americans and retirees. There are more than 5,000 Bankers Life insurance agents at over 300 offices across the country. To learn more, visit BankersLife.com. SOURCE Bankers Life and Casualty Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV