Apple stock is now up 20% on the year to date and are up almost 30% since the end of April. Even more remarkable, since reaching its (split-adjusted) 52-week low of $55.55 last June, Apple stock has surged more than 73%.
Investors who've taken the leap of faith during all of last year's doom and gloom have done well. The repeated trumpeting of Samsung (SSNLF) and Google (GOOG) killing off Apple has been muzzled. But with as much as 73% gains on the line, investors are getting nervous, which is understandable. But it's not time to lose faith.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV