International Shipholding Corporation (NYSE:ISH) today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $2.375 per share on its Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock (NYSE:ISHPRA) and a dividend of $2.25 per share on its Series B Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock (NYSE:ISHPRB), each representing payment for the full ninety day period ending July 30, 2014. The dividend will be paid on July 30, 2014 to preferred shareholders as of record on July 29, 2014.
About International Shipholding Corporation
International Shipholding Corporation, through its subsidiaries, operates a diversified fleet of U.S. and International Flag vessels that provide worldwide and domestic maritime transportation services to commercial and governmental customers primarily under medium to long-term charters and contracts.
For more information about the company, please visit www.intship.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV