3 Stocks Pushing The Retail Industry Lower
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.49, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio shows mixed results, the company's quick ratio of 0.18 is very low and demonstrates very weak liquidity.
- The gross profit margin for US AUTO PARTS NETWORK INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 30.43%. Regardless of PRTS's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 0.29% trails the industry average.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Internet & Catalog Retail industry and the overall market, US AUTO PARTS NETWORK INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 508.06% to $8.14 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, US AUTO PARTS NETWORK INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 16.34%.
- This stock has increased by 224.10% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the future course of this stock, we feel that the risks involved in investing in PRTS do not compensate for any future upside potential, despite the fact that it has seen nice gains over the past 12 months.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts