3 Stocks Pushing The Real Estate Industry Lower
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Management & Development industry. The net income increased by 81.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.62 million to $1.11 million.
- TRC's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.02 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 6.08, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $4.78 million or 34.09% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, TEJON RANCH CO's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 61.72%.
- TEJON RANCH CO reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past 2 years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TEJON RANCH CO reported lower earnings of $0.20 versus $0.22 in the prior year.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Management & Development industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, TEJON RANCH CO underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts