3 Stocks Pushing The Health Services Industry Lower
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 37.14% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 50.73% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- GRIFOLS SA has improved earnings per share by 37.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, GRIFOLS SA increased its bottom line by earning $1.39 versus $0.96 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.64 versus $1.39).
- The gross profit margin for GRIFOLS SA is rather high; currently it is at 55.19%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, GRFS's net profit margin of 15.15% significantly trails the industry average.
- Currently the debt-to-equity ratio of 1.72 is quite high overall and when compared to the industry average, suggesting that the current management of debt levels should be re-evaluated. Regardless of the company's weak debt-to-equity ratio, GRFS has managed to keep a strong quick ratio of 1.85, which demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.