3 Stocks Pushing The Computer Hardware Industry Lower
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$4.54 million or 366.01% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- QUMU CORP's earnings per share improvement from the most recent quarter was slightly positive. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, QUMU CORP continued to lose money by earning -$1.12 versus -$4.79 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 37.5% in earnings (-$1.54 versus -$1.12).
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed against the S&P 500 and did not exceed that of the Computers & Peripherals industry. The net income increased by 1.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from -$3.98 million to -$3.93 million.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Computers & Peripherals industry and the overall market, QUMU CORP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- 48.39% is the gross profit margin for QUMU CORP which we consider to be strong. Regardless of QUMU's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, QUMU's net profit margin of -20.90% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts