NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of GT Advanced Technologies Inc. (GTAT) are tanking -13.02% to $17 in early afternoon trading today, continuing a decline the stock started in pre-market trading following a ratings downgrade to "neutral" from "buy" at UBS (UBS).
The firm lowered its rating on the solar and LED equipment company based on its belief GT Advanced will not meet the high end of its $600 million to $800 million 2014 second quarter sales guidance.
UBS maintained its $22 price target on the stock, but lowered its 2014 EPS on GT to 12 cents from 17 cents.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV