NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
Century Aluminum (CENX) was upgraded at Goldman Sachs to neutral from sell. Twelve-month price target is $15.50. Company is cutting costs and is leveraged to higher aluminum prices, Goldman said.
Devon Energy (DVN) was upgraded at Citigroup to buy from neutral. Market undervalues Devon's midstream assets, Citi said. Twelve-month price target is $96.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV