NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Dish Network (DISH) shares may jump 20% based on the amount of undeveloped wireless spectrum owned by the pay television subscriber which could be valued as high as $25 billion, according to a Barron's article published over the weekend.
That valuation could increase even more following the FCC's wireless spectrum auction in November, the biggest wireless auction the government agency has held since 2008.
Minimum bids for the auction have been set at $10.1 billion.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV