NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of King Digital Entertainment PLC (KING) are soaring 7.00% to $23.40 in pre-market trading on Monday after Piper Jaffray (PJC) upgraded its rating to "overweight" from "neutral" and raised its price target to $28 from $19.
Piper expects the maker of "Candy Crush" to report second quarter results that meet consensus estimates, and said new game titles in the second half of the year will drive diversification.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV