A Quiet, Steady Week That Sets Us Up for Strong Action Now
Silver gained only 0.04% this past week and remains in the uptrend channel I talked about last weekend.
Silver can be bought near the low end of the channel and sold near the top, if you are a quick and alert trader, or or if you just bought near the low end and hold until this channel breaks down.
I'm not trading silver here but maybe in the fall once we see a better base form and I've seen some more action I will.
For now, silver is fine and trending higher.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV