NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Quarterly earnings for the stocks in the Dow Jones Industrial Average began when Nike (NKE) reported its latest results on June 26. Nike earned 78 cents per share, beating analysts estimates by 2 cents. I guess we can thank the World Cup.
The biggest year-to-date gainers are Caterpillar (CAT), up 22%, followed by Intel (INTC), up 20%. There are 10 year-to-date losers, with Boeing (BA) providing a drag of 5.8%.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average set a record intraday high at 17,074.65 on July 3, and today I provide a Dow 30 Scorecard and include analysts earnings per share estimates, the date each company reports and whether or not the report is before the open or after the close.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV