NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Summer has a way of lulling otherwise careful people into a false sense of security -- one that can leave them more vulnerable to health and safety hazards.
"An accident can happen in a split second, and the key is to avoid situations that could result in an injury," says Rick Gerlach, senior director of safety and health at Cincinnati work apparel and safety company Cintas. "Summertime safety is something we stress with our more than 30,000 employee-partners to keep them safe at work and at home every day. By being aware of the potential risks, you can experience a safer summer."
Cintas offers a list of potential summer safety hazards, and how to avoid them:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV