CHICAGO, July 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CNA today announced the Catastrophe Operations Center within CNA's Western Express Center in Littleton, CO, is fully operational to handle claims related to Hurricane Arthur. All Hurricane losses should be reported through Innovation First Notice. Contact the following to report a new claim:
- Voice Line 1-877-CNA-ASAP (1-877-262-2727) – Select Option 3
- Fax Line 1-800-953-7389
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the losses have been reported to Innovation First Notice, CNA's professional claim staff will be on hand in the Littleton Catastrophe Operations Center to assist with policyholders' daily needs. The designated telephone and fax numbers for the Catastrophe Operations Center are:
- Voice Line 1-877-706-0671
- Fax Line 1-877-733-4254
Serving businesses and professionals since 1897, CNA (NYSE: CNA) is the country's eighth largest commercial insurance writer and the 13th largest property and casualty company. CNA's insurance products include standard commercial lines, specialty lines, surety, marine and other property and casualty coverages. CNA's services include risk management, information services, underwriting, risk control and claims administration. For more information, please visit CNA at www.cna.com. "CNA" is a service mark registered by CNA Financial Corporation with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Certain CNA Financial Corporation subsidiaries use the "CNA" service mark in connection with insurance underwriting and claims activities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV