Reed’s, Inc. (NYSE MKT: REED) invites food and beverage connoisseurs – and all-around Reed’s fans – across the country to tune in Thursday, July 3, at 9 p.m. ET to the Biography Channel for Food Factory. The new episode, titled “A Taste of Japan,” will give an in-depth look into how Virgil’s Root Beer is brewed and bottled for distribution across the country.
“We’re proud of the way we brew Virgil’s using ages-old recipes, and we’re excited to show it off,” said Chris Reed, founder and CEO of Reed’s. “Our root beer is as gourmet as it gets, made with all-natural ingredients and herbs imported from around the world. We use anise, licorice, bourbon vanilla, unbleached cane sugar and others to micro-brew Virgil’s. It’s safe to say this Food Factory episode will give viewers a solid glimpse into what makes our Virgil’s so delicious and real.”
The Virgil’s line – which also includes Cream Soda, Black Cherry Cream Soda, Orange Cream Soda, Real Cola, Dr. Better and Virgil’s Zero – is made without caffeine or preservatives. All Reed’s drinks are non-GMO and gluten-free.
Viewers are encouraged to check local listings for the Food Factory episode or visit The Biography Channel’s website for more information.About Reed's, Inc.Reed’s, Inc. makes the top-selling natural sodas in the natural foods industry and is sold in over 15,000 natural and mainstream supermarkets nationwide. In addition, Reed’s products are sold through specialty gourmet, natural food stores, retail stores, convenience stores and restaurants nationwide and select international markets. Its six award-winning non-alcoholic Ginger Brews are unique in the beverage industry, being brewed, not manufactured and using fresh ginger, spices and fruits in a brewing process that predates commercial soft drinks. The Company owns the top-selling root beer line in natural foods, the Virgil’s Root Beer product line, and a top-selling cola line in natural foods, the China Cola product line. In 2012, the Company launched Reed’s Culture Club Kombucha line of organic live beverages. Other product lines include: Reed’s Ginger Candies and Reed’s Ginger Ice Creams. In 2014, the company is celebrating 25 years of hand crafting the best sodas in the world, naturally. Follow Reed's on Twitter and Facebook . Suggested Tweets:
- Watch how #VirgilsRootBeer is made on #FoodFactory on @Bio tonight!
- Ever wonder how #VirgilsRootBeer is made? Check out #FoodFactory tonight on @Bio. Check listings. @reedsgingerbrew
- @ReedsGingerBrew is on @Bio #FoodFactory tonight featuring #VirgilsRootBeer.
- Mmmm….molasses, anise and vanilla, oh my. #VirgilsRootBeer on #FoodFactory. Check local listings to check out @ReedsGingerBrew.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV