3 Stocks Dragging The Financial Sector Downward
2. As of noon trading, Vornado Realty ( VNO) is down $1.05 (-1.0%) to $105.74 on average volume. Thus far, 376,055 shares of Vornado Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 787,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $105.19-$106.47 after having opened the day at $106.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $106.79. Vornado Realty Trust is a publicly owned real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It makes investments in commercial real estate properties to create its portfolio. The firm was formerly known as Vornado Inc. Vornado Realty has a market cap of $20.0 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 20.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Vornado Realty a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Vornado Realty as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Vornado Realty Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts