Cramer says many investors will focus on Alcoa's recent acquisition of jet engine components manufacturer Firth Rixson. This could put Alcoa in a similar situation to Timken, which split into a specialty division and basic division and brought out tremendous value. But Cramer does not think Alcoa CEO Klaus Kleinfeld will talk about this.
Instead, he thinks Kleinfeld will discuss the uptick in different areas of his business, such as trucks, non-residential construction and aerospace, about which Kleinfeld has already been bullish. Cramer also wants to hear what he says about China, which had stalled but could be coming back online.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: AA Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV