NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- TheStreet Ratings team reiterates its "hold" rating on Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) with a ratings score of C. The stock was down 1.41% to $6.31 at 12:16 p.m. More than 11 million shares had changed hands, compared to the average volume of 1,235,300.
TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation:
"We rate KITE REALTY GROUP TRUST (KRG) a HOLD. The primary factors that have impacted our rating are mixed - some indicating strength, some showing weaknesses, with little evidence to justify the expectation of either a positive or negative performance for this stock relative to most other stocks. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow."
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Highlights from the analysis by TheStreet Ratings Team goes as follows:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 10.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 37.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- This stock has managed to rise its share value by 9.36% over the past twelve months. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- The gross profit margin for KITE REALTY GROUP TRUST is rather low; currently it is at 22.75%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 10.15% significantly trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $6.46 million or 48.95% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: KRG Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts