QEP Resources Inc Stock Upgraded (QEP)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 3.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 26.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- QEP RESOURCES INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, QEP RESOURCES INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.89 versus $0.72 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.27 versus $0.89).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 1023.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$4.30 million to $39.70 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 87.33% to $322.40 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, QEP RESOURCES INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 17.60%.
- The gross profit margin for QEP RESOURCES INC is rather high; currently it is at 54.96%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 4.49% trails the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts