NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Regado Biosciences (RGDO) shares are cratering, down over 50% to $2.94, on Thursday after the Data Safety Monitoring Board recommended that patients in the company's REGULATE-PCI drug trial stop being dosed due to allergic reactions following an unplanned review of the trials.
The company announced that patient enrollment for the blood clot treatment trials will be halted until the review, which is expected to take a couple of months, is completed.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV