NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of BioFuel Energy Corp. (BIOF) are up 1.21% to $6.70 after it said the Nasdaq Listings Qualifications Panel issued it a favorable decision and said the ethanol producer can continue to list on the Nasdaq Capital Market provided it completes its acquisition with JBGL Builder Finance LLC, on or before November 4.
The Panel's determination follows the company's hearing on June 12, at which the Panel considered its appeal of the determination by the Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Staff to delist the company's securities.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Growth Stocks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV