Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 7/7/14, QR Energy LP (QRE) will trade ex-dividend, for its monthly dividend of $0.1625, payable on 7/15/14. As a percentage of QRE's recent stock price of $18.80, this dividend works out to approximately 0.86%, so look for shares of QR Energy LP to trade 0.86% lower — all else being equal — when QRE shares open for trading on 7/7/14.
Below is a dividend history chart for QRE, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.1625 declared by QR Energy LP:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from QRE is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 10.37% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of QRE shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, QRE's low point in its 52 week range is $14.76 per share, with $19.07 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $18.78.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, QRE makes up 3.06% of the Junior MLP ETF (MLPJ) which is trading relatively unchanged on the day Thursday. In Thursday trading, QR Energy LP shares are currently down about 0.1% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV