Dividend Watch: 3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: QRE, BBVA, FEIC
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Monday, Monday, July 7, 2014, 4:00 AM ET, 10 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.6% to 10.3%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday:QR Energy (NYSE:QRE) shares, as of market close today, will be eligible for a dividend of 16 cents per share. At a price of $18.83 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 10.3%.The average volume for QR Energy has been 261,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. QR Energy has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 9.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. QR Energy, LP, through its subsidiary, QRE Operating, LLC, is engaged in the acquisition, exploitation, development, and production of oil and natural gas properties in the United States.TheStreet Ratings rates QR Energy as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, generally higher debt management risk and disappointing return on equity. You can view the full QR Energy Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV