NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Energy Fuels Inc. (UUUU) are up 2.45% to $7.94 in early trading on Thursday after it announced the sale of certain non-core uranium assets to a private investor group led by Baobab Asset Management and George Glasier, the past president of the company, as part of its continuing cost reduction strategy.
Upon closing of these transactions, each of which is expected to occur on or before October 15, the company will receive in total approximately $2.05M.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Growth Stocks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV